Pearls Do a Body Good!
Ground pearls that are nutrient-rich have been used in ancient facial treatment routines abroad, but now are being used for nutritional benefits. Whether you take it with your tea or mix it up in your smoothie (we love Moon Juice Pearl Beauty Builder) pearls are a great way to bump up your superfood game to promote graceful aging. Pearls are also known to relieve stress from your skin when applied topically, and when ingested provide overall stress relief while toning and retexturing your skin to exude softness. The best part? You don’t need to break the bank to indulge in this elevated beauty ritual as pearl powders range on average from $10 to $60 dollars.
Pearls help rebuild and replenish skin’s natural collagen as they act as a potent antioxidant. It contains 17 amino acids, minerals and proteins, including conchiolin, a fibrous protein. This mineral component naturally boosts your body’s enzymes and amino acids for the following benefits:
- Visibly decreases pore size and skin cell regeneration, slowing down the aging process
- Improves skin elasticity and repairs damaged cells
- Actively lightens and eliminates dark spots, acne and blemishes
- Renews and evens skin tone naturally due to powerful enzymes that exfoliate your skin, removing dead cells from the surface for a fresh, clean look
- Reduces redness and prevent acne as well as treats sunform on your skin due to its anti-inflammatory properties